Well, I got to excited to fast.  Mozilla comes up and works but it only let me
send a few emails before it started with the original error, again.

I may have to switch ISPs to fix this error.  I didn't change anything here
since before Christmas and it stopped working all at once.

Now I'm back where it started.  Any ideas on what this error is?

" An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: 5.7.1
<whatever email address I am trying to send to> Relaying denied. Please
verify that your email address is correct in your Mail preferences and try
again."

Keep in mind I can send a email to myself but not to anyone outside of my ISPs
network.  I even renamed ~/.mozilla to mozilla.old and set up a new account,
still not able to send emails.  I can receive them though.

If you notice my email address change to something<at>bellsouth.net, you'll
know what happened.

I have the same problem sometimes with Kmail too.  I'm having a hard time
sending this one.

Thanks
Dale
:-(