Dale wrote:

Well, I'm still testing this thing. I'm trying to count and see how many I can send before it fails. This will be #2.

Dale
:-)

Well, I sent a dozen or so to my Yahoo account and it seems to be working again. Could this be my ISP? Maybe they upgraded something over the holidays and only my Linux is seeing the problem?? I have had the exact same error a few times with Kmail too. Something fishy is going on here. I'm not sure what.

Waiting for ideas.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.

I have four rigs:

1:  Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two
80GB hard drives.  Named Smoker
2:  Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.
Named Swifty
3:  Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 224MBs of ram and a 2.5GB
drive.  Named Pokey
4:  Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB
SCSI drive.  Named Putput

All run Gentoo Linux, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.