On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 06:45:27PM -0400, Penguin Lover JimD squawked:
> try the following:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] $ source /etc/bash_completion
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] $ modprobe -v snd-inte[tab][tab]
> snd-intel8x0   snd-intel8x0m   snd-interwave   snd-interwave-stb
>

> I have to hit tab twice to get a list.  Replace snd-inte with any module
> you have.  I didn't compile ipw2200.  You could also just try:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] $ modprobe[space][tab][tab]
> Display all 385 possibilities? (y or n)
>
> Do you get something like the above?
>
> Jim

I also have that. I am just wondering since the OP mentioned he used
  eselect bashcomp enable modules
I am leaning toward
  eselect bashcomp enable gentoo
being the one he wants. (I have module completion, and the only two
enabled bash-completion modules I have are 'gentoo' and 'eselect', and
I doubt the latter would be the one providing module completion.)

What is the meaning of Life?

To search for truth and beauty.
To ask questions.
To find the answer to this question
To rigorously mathematically prove by epislon-delta treatment that this
question has no answer. Proof? For all oranges greater than zero, there exists
a banana such that for all fruits tastier than the banana, an orange sweeter
than a banana implies the orange is yellow. So by the Jedi-Schwartz Inequality,
all oranges are not orange. This leads to an obvious contradiction.

It's too bad life is a departmental requirement, otherwise I'd P/D/F it.

     ~Phil Wei
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 163 days, 15:48