On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 17:32:34 +0200
"Jan Seeger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd say this has gone on quite long enough. There *were* some nuggets
> of information among Jörgs lunatic ravings, but I think it would be
> best if we ended the thread. Also, who would I have to contact to get
> Jörg removed from the list?

Userrel I believe, however there are issues involved in such a move as
it (currently) goes against gentoo policy. Wait for the next council
meeting, where permitting such measures is being debated would be my
suggestion.

Rob.

P.S. I intend this post purely to be a reply based on my following the
-dev mailing list and hence having a vague idea of what is going before
council soon.