Am Montag 07 Juli 2008 17:45:37 flamete Joerg Schilling:
> > Back to my statement: iirc the Debian people refused to establish a
> > whole new build chain to circumvent the problem, that they saw when
> > distributing cdrtools.
>
> The original build system in cdrtools is not GPL but it is included in the
> source. The build system replacement made by debian is not GPL either!
> In addition parts of the build system are missing.
Now come on, what parts are missing?? In what cases am I unable to build
cdrkit because I lack some build scripts or part of the build system?

Don't you think we'd like to know that? Don't make this thread longer and more
pointless than it already is.

Sascha