Mark Kirkwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry Joerg, but again - just your opinion! If it was so obvious there
> would not *be* numerous discussions keeping you busy about this! Note
> that I may actually agree with your opinion about the intent of the GPL,
> but that would be just *my* opinion!

These discussions only exist because the FSF published a wrong GPL FAQ (wrong
because of obvious reasons I mentioned already and wrong because it is in
conflict with many statements made by the Law Professor Eben Moglen) and of
course because many people read only parts of the GPL without seeing all the
text together as a whole.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)