* Joerg Schilling ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [08.07.08 12:19]:
> Sebastian Günther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I'm just stating that that OpenSolaris hardly counts, because the whole
> > thing is under CDDL.
> > Which btw allows SUN or any other to restrict access to any improvement
> > they make.
>
> Please finally stop your childish FUD now!
>
> Your claim is an obvious lie :-(

What claim? What FUD?

First sentence can be prooven on www.opensolaris.org.

Second sentence is a concern, which you can't just declare as FUD,
because we can't look in the future, and do not know what someone is
doing then. And the possibility exists, that is a fact.

> Jörg

Sebastian

--
 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. "      Karl Marx

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]@N GÜNTHER         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]