>> What could there be that wasn't already exposed during a very long
>> election campaign?
>
> A log. Everything that's censored in the mass media.

I'm still very interested in suggestions on uncensored media.  I
watched one episode of Global Pulse by Link TV, this one (although
they seem to be down ATM):

http://www.linktv.org/video/3552

They talk about how the different major media organizations report the
Russia/Ukraine gas pipeline issue differently, and they roll through
clips of each organization's broadcast to show how they each approach
it from different angles.  Very professionally done.

- Grant