On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 01:57:39 +0100 (CET), Jesús Guerrero wrote:

> Yes. That's true and I agree. But since emacs was proposed
> as a way to overcome the natural limitations of info, I guess
> that's completely fair if others point out also the disadvantages
> of doing so. All in all, we could also say how nice is man in
> konqueror, but that wouldn't be fair, would it?

Everyone's more or less agreeing here, that the info format is useful but
the standard info reader sucks. Once you start reading info pages in a
decent reader, like Konqueror, they are useful for more complex
documents. Although I'd still prefer HTML, mainly because of the
wide choice of readers available.

--
Neil Bothwick

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.