On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:04:22PM +0100, Penguin Lover Nicolai Beuermann
squawked:
> thanks for your answer:
> Here is what I did:
> 1) emerge -1 neon - revdep-rebuild (everything was consistent): layman -f -a
> sabayon failed, layman -s vmware failed too
> 2) USE=expat emerge -1 neon; emerge -1 subversion;
> Just to be shure I did revdep-rebuild again -> system consistent. layman
> failed again.

please show "emerge -pv subversion" and
"svn --version"

Best,

"Arthur hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife.
Then he realised there was a contradiction there and merely
hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."

- Arthur realising that he's in a certain death situation
with a supernova bomb that is shaped like a cricket ball.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 840 days,  2:27