Ken,

In philosophical discussions, the privilege of asking questions is always
contingent on a fundamental openness. This means that questions as well as
questioners are willing to undergo a transformation as the discussion
proceeds. I am not sure if you are open to the possibility of undergoing
such a transformation, which is why I am not very motivated to answer your
question. I can only invite you to read my response to you earlier this
year (pasted below).

Cheers,

Ninad