Niad,

I am still waiting for you to tell me what new problems geoengineering
poses for philosophy.

When I asked this in the past, I never received a satisfying answer, and
now you are criticizing me for asking again.

Rather than criticizing me for asking a question, why not answer the
question:  *What new problem does geoengineering pose for philosophy?*

Best,

Ken