Hi Marc,

I'm also not a professional translator but have quite some experiences with finding appropriate UI texts for my company's products and applications... In any case, it's a hard job :(

I will commit current stage of the translation to my repo this day and create a (local) PR against the main branch, so people can easily see my changes. I'll send the corresponding URL to the dev list.

VG Carsten