Dear Subsribers,

I'm using the app-schema plugin for realizing a complex feature mapping. I'm
really new to this and that's why I cannot solve the following error for
myself.
I adapted the tutorial for the app-schema and want my data to be loaded from
a postgis database running on the same machine as the geoserver. While
geoserver is starting all datastores are detected and were checked to be
accessible. My newly created datastore is recognized but not accessible.
Geoserver shows me a

Of course I googled around, found some topics with the same issue but
different reasons for occurence (not applicable here). I'm almost giving up
hope to get my configuration working.

My configuration is the following one:

folderpath inside workspaces-folder in geoserver's data_dir
dog
-dog_hauskoordinaten
--dog_hauskoordinaten
---featuretype.xml
--AppSchemaDataAccess.xsd
--datastore.xml
--dog_hauskoordinaten.xml
-namespace.xml
-workspace.xml

Assuming that namespace.xml and workspace.xml are well formed,
AppSchemaDataAccess.xsd is a direct copy of the one in the tutorial dir and
datastore.xml is well formed because geoserver is detecting my datastore
then the content of my files is described as follows:

dog/dog_hauskoordinaten/dog_hauskoordinaten.xml (this file is referenced in
datastore.xml as mentioned in the tutorial)

The database connection is definetely correct because I modified the
tutorial data to read the data out of my postgis database instead of
property-files (of course I created the neccessary table and recordsets).
The path to the given schema-file is correct, too. The file is copied into
the app-schema-cache folder of data_dir. I shortened the mapping of the
tutorial data and modified it to match my dog database. Maybe this mapping
contains some errors which I cannot detect for myself.

dog/dog_hauskoordinaten/dog_hauskoordinaten/featuretype.xml

This file is nearly the same as provided in the tutorial, I only changed id,
name and namespace to match with my environment.

Finally here is the content of my schema file.

This schema file is shortened so it only contains the referenced featureType
(in fact there are some more types). The referenced iso19112.xsd in the
schema above is a local copy of this one:
http://frameworkwfs.usgs.gov/framework/schemas/gazetteer/1.0.0/gmlsf1/iso19112.xsd
and is available because geoserver is able to copy it to its
app-schema-cache dir.

It seems I am not as familiar with app-schema as needed to make the desired
changes for my environment and so I hope you can provide me help to get rid
of the shown error upwards.