Should element-FormDefault be elementFormDefault? And should
substitution-Group be substitutionGroup? Please resend as an attachment
to ensure it is not being corrupted by email reformatting.

Your schema element has no xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
which I thought was required to define your root element namespace. I'm
not sure if this will cause your problems, but other schemas I use have it.

Have you tried loading your schema in a validating editor. Eclipse (uses
xerces) goes crazy.

Your schemaUri element looks good.

Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer