Hi Andrea

Thanks you.

Has anybody experience with that on geoserver ? Quality seems to be bad,
how is it with performance?

I tried it with mapproxy. There it’s possible to choose the interpolation
type – so we have to decide if we want to do that project with geoserver as
some other before or to switch to mapproxy for this.

Has anybody experience with mapproxy or with

Our aim is to integrate some other wms in our GIS-Project. For not to have
problems when one of these WMS don’t work, we want to cache them. As our
GIS-System can choose various zoom-levels we are depending on the
interpolation.

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,

Christian