Hi all,

I've recently discovered the CSS module as an alternative to SLD styling
and I'm quite enthusiastic about it. Still, I cannot accomplish
everything I used to do with SLD before...

Here are two specific questions:

1) When specifying a custom icon for a mark with url(...), is it
possible to get a relative path in the generated SLD instead of an
absolute one? Also, is there a possibility to specify the format of that
image correctly? Currently, it is always converted to jpeg, even when I
put in a png...

Example:
CSS:
mark: url('icons/entry.png');

SLD:
<sld:ExternalGraphic>
<sld:OnlineResource xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
xlink:type="simple"
xlink:href="file:/home/muden/test_geoserver/wms/map/geoserver/test_geoserver/styles/icons/entry.png"/>

<sld:Format>image/jpeg</sld:Format>
</sld:ExternalGraphic>

2) Specifying an attributes value dynamically using a column of the
underlying DB table works fine for e.g. labels. However, it doesn't work
for colors.

Example (working):
CSS:
label: [key];

SLD:
<sld:Label>
<ogc:PropertyName>key</ogc:PropertyName>
</sld:Label>

Example (not working):
CSS:
fill: [color];