Morning:

I have a development team that has been working in a fork of GeoTools while the
wfs2 and resoruceid concepts took shape. Justin has kindly merged in the wfs2
work (I still need to write some docs before it is done); and I have now
written up a proposal for the ResourceId change.

- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/ResouceId

Since I have a development team waiting on this I will start work on Monday;
and would like to collect any input people feel is necessary before that time.
The work should not take very long; there are however two options on the table.