I like it.
I don't expect it to be much of a trouble for  GeoGit. What we'll need to
review is the usage on the wfs2 versioning branch.
As for GeoGit, the main addition is ability to mix attribute/spatial query
with dataset history, instead of just one or the other through ResourceId,
which is much welcomed.
I'm looking forward to work on it (as I'd have to to update the wfs2-v
branch).

Cheers,
Gabriel

Gabriel Roldan