Jody I'm not sure what a good name for the class is. Its chief
responsibilities (before this proposal) were collecting attributes from the
incoming granule, creating its new feature and updating the GranuleStore,
creating the index schema, and instantiating the GranuleCatalog from the
reader configuration. Now that I type all that out I don't think
CatalogManager is that bad a name?