From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Henrik Selin
Sent: Fri 4/7/2006 9:08 AM
To: gep-ed@listserve1.allegheny.edu
Subject: Easy to read climate book?

A student asked me the following question: I would like to purchase a
book that explains the specific effects of global warming (for
instance, case studies on species). I am hoping to find a book that
is easily read and includes photographs, something that I will be
able to share with friends and family and use as a sort of coffee
table book to explain global warming effects to people who don't
understand the science of it.

Any ideas and suggestions?

Henrik