From: Henrik Selin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: April 6, 2006 5:08:25 PM EDT
Subject: Easy to read climate book?

A student asked me the following question: I would like to purchase a book that explains the specific effects of global warming (for instance, case studies on species). I am hoping to find a book that is easily read and includes photographs, something that I will be able to share with friends and family and use as a sort of coffee table book to explain global warming effects to people who don't understand the science of it.

Any ideas and suggestions?

Henrik