Colleagues,

Advice for this (very good) student would be welcomed.

Cheers,
Kai

Kai N. Lee, Rosenburg Professor of environmental studies, Center for Environmental Studies, Williams College, Kellogg House, 41 Mission Park Drive, Williamstown MA 01267 USA. Voice & voicemail: 01 +413-597-2358; fax: 01+413-597-3489.
http://www.williams.edu/ces/ces/people/klee/klee.htm

Begin forwarded message:

For my research paper [in an advanced undergraduate course] I plan to explore the poverty/environmental degradation nexus and what role government plays in changing this relationship. I'm going to ground my research in studies of coral reefs and am hoping to find case studies of community managed, or mismanaged coral reefs. ...I was wondering if you had suggestions on where to look for this information....