From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:owner-gep- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wil Burns
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 10:42 AM
To: 'Global Environmental Education'
Cc: 'Kai N. Lee'
Subject: RE: Community-based management of coral reef resources

Another person to contact in this context is Dr. Nancy Grumet Prouty at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. She has worked extensively with reef projects in Belize:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wil

Dr. Wil Burns

Senior Fellow, International Environmental Law

Santa Clara University School of Law

500 El Camino Real, Loyola 101

Santa Clara, CA 95053 USA

Phone: 408.551.3000 x6139