Kai,

The two best journals to look in (and your student will find a number of
case studies in this context) are:

1.  Marine Policy

2.  Ocean & Coastal Management

wil

Dr. Wil Burns

Senior Fellow, International Environmental Law

Santa Clara University School of Law

500 El Camino Real, Loyola 101

Santa Clara, CA 95053 USA

Phone: 408.551.3000 x6139