You cannot breed a female-female-male trio.  Once the
daughter reaches maturity (say 12 weeks) she and mom
will fight violently over the male. They will steal,
injure, and kill one anothers pups.

You can keep them all together safely until six-seven
weeks.  At about 8 weeks the father is likely to mate
with the daughter.  You should remove the daughter (or
the mother) before 10-11 weeks to make sure she
doesn't have pups with mom in the same tank.

Donna
ABC Gerbils
www.abcgerbils.com