The father will mate with the mother and the daughter.
And once the daughter gets big enough to have babies
the mother and her will start to becomeing aggressive
tworde each other. Eventualy the will start stealing
each others babies (killing them) and fighting. So it
is not a good ide to keep a mother daughter father
trio.

Jocie Kessinger
The Titan Clan