On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Martin Albert wrote:
> Q: S'2.1 with ggi-target-x needs options -nobuf:-nocursor. How to
> arrange for that from in the program? I was starting to parse the
> environment for GGI_DISPLAY to evtly extend it, but that cannot quite
> be the suggested method?

GGI can add options to user-supplied suggest strings in ggiOpen, but
there's no advisory method to add the options only if a certain
display is auto-detected.  I'll note this problem in my dl/config file
rewrite TODO list.

Why does it need -nobuf?

I'd just have the binary print a warning to stdout in the meantime.

--
Brian