Ok, I'm working on it :)

 I have a question: How many programmers are working in glob2?

And I also have some suggestions:

Graphics:

-It could improve the graphics? Buildings can be improved, and it would be
interesting if the wheat is more like wheat :P

- Have you thought of using 3D graphics?

Gameplay:

- Have you thought of adding new units / buildings?

I am not a programmer or a graphic designer but I can search for people that
can work in glob2