"Don't know about the units/buildings, that stuff would have to be well
thought out so it wouldn't unbalance the game."

I think so.

I´ve worked hard in the spanish translation. I´ve started from zero, using
the English
language file. I only had three problems:

1. I have this error message every time you start the game. (I have compiled
the beta4 with MiniGW).
http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=assertionfailed.jpg

2. I have a trouble with accents and Spanish language enes (Ñ). What can I
do?

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=traductionproblems.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=traductionproblems2.jpg

Tomorrow I will have completed and tested the translation :)