*About the accents, you have to write them in utf8, a character encoding
[1,2]
that allows all human characters. If you are under Windows, a fair number of
editors allows this, for instance scite [3].*

Yes! :) I did not know that my editor had changed the text encoding*

Do we also have a spanish translation of our tutorial?*

yes, but I will check the translation

I love this game!
*Anyway, the translation of our website seems to be incomplete:
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Main_Page

"User Manual" for example lacks a spanish translation.*

 I´m going to work on it after the tutorial.