Actually, I had read a while back that Earthlink had gotten the go-ahead to use AT&T's network to obtain high speed cable internet service. The bill would come from AT&T, but the service was Earthlink. The last I checked, it was around $40-$45 or so for the service and it was available here in Nashua.

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland