> So, I'm looking for alternatives.  We're in the middle of a
> great DSL topic, which I'm watching carefully, but can anyone
> speak to DSL service in Nashua?  I'm sure that there are a
> lot of data-only cable subscribers who'll be looking to jump
> away from AT&T now that they've gotten even greedier.

Yah, it sucks.. No to mention they changed the upstream from 368k to
255k and didn't tell ANYBODY about it, it just happened.

> On a related topic, anyone know if other companies can use
> the cable system as a last mile delivery mechanism, or is
> this part of their monopoly?

You can get Earthlink service over cable, but it costs the same ammount.
When DSL first started popping up I wouldn't go near it, way to flakey,
lots of friends with problems.. But with anything new it got better. I'm
VERY happy with my DSL and would never switch back unless of course I
moved to far away from a CO to get DSL.

And my usual plug for MV, they're local, small, good, and they leave you
the hell alone :)