On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, at 1:55pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I would like to start announcing the meeting ...

  Maybe I'm just picky, but I think meeting announcements should generally
include the date, time, and location of the meeting.  ;-)

  (Yes, I realize you mentioned MELBA, but one would have to know the
details about MELBA (like what it is), and their regular meeting schedule,
which is far from self-explanatory.)

  Is the following correct?  If it is, I will post it on the GNHLUG home
page (which anyone else can do, too, BTW).

  What : GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) 2.0
  Who  : Greg Rundlett