On 3/26/07, Travis Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To be fair, I do think copyright issues are something that is up for
discussion. After all, it does effect Free/Open Source Software quite
a bit.

 If you or anyone else wants to discuss what law or policy *should*
be, and why, go right ahead.

 But don't use this service as a means to discuss circumvention of
law, policy, or even major intent.  If service XYZ has policies you
don't like, feel free to tell us all why you don't like them.  Go
ahead and campaign for a boycott, if you like.  But don't drag us all
into a pit of moral and legal ambiguity.

--
"One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel / And the next it's rolling over me"
                                                 -- Rush, "Far Cry"