On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 5:01 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   "The gnhlug-discuss list is a mailing list for people interested in
> ... all the evil things that Comcast does."

  I better call MV and get them to up our bandwidth... ;-)

>  As it turns out, GNHLUG is hosted by MV too, and...  well...  I'll let
>  Ben finish that sentence. :)

  Okay: GNHLUG has been with MV for several years.  We get incredibly
good service from them, and *for free* (because we're a non-profit
with tiny demands).  Seriously.  GNHLUG gets better service from MV
for free then I've ever been able to *pay for* with somebody else.  I
can't say enough good things about MV.  Hugely recommended.

  http://www.mv.com

-- Ben