Hi,

I would like to join in the planning meeting, but I will be flying to Texas
on the morning of February 2nd and will not be returning until the evening
of February 4th.  I am available the evening of February 5th, then the 7th to
the 13th.

md

/* Why I have been quiet so far

If you get this email, it is after a few days of trying to make SuSE
9.0 work with

Sendmail instead of Postfix
exmh instead of Evolution
masquerading

In the end, I gave up trying to use Sendmail, since their scripts were all
for Postfix, and they had mashed the scripts and files for Sendmail so much
that I could not trust "doing it by hand", then using their scripts for other
things (sigh).

End of "Why I have been quiet" */

--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the US and other countries.