On Dec 20, Kurth Bemis claimed:

> BTW for those of you that use sendmail....forget it...qmail is sooooo much
> faster and a lot easier to install....i fought with sendmail for 2
> days....then installed qmail in a few hours. :-) (thanks pete)

I think you can tell by my change in subject where I'm going here. ;)

I have to admit to being curious - does nobody else but myself use exim?
I find it to be wonderful, VERY configurable (certainly easier than
sendmail) and doesn't require you to create users like qmail.  Granted,
the last time I even tried qmail was about 3 years ago, but I was curious
if anybody:

A) Used exim at all besides me?  :)

B) Had experience enough with it and qmail to compare the two?

-Cole