On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Paul Lussier wrote:

> No, but if you've already spent the money, it not only makes a great
> doorstop, but I've successfully used to cure insomnia!
>
> Well worth the price, when you consider the harmfull effect of sleeping pills,
> and the potential costs of drug addiction/rehabilitation which may result from
> their use :)

If you *do* own a copy of the bat book, and you have children in the
house, please purchase and install a good book lock. Dozens of children
are irrevocably harmed every year by this traumatic volume.

--
Niall Kavanagh, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
News, articles, and resources for web professionals and developers: