Hi Paul,
        Sorry my e-mail came across the way it did. Not sure if I should've sent
this to the list or not. I only got this message through Kevin's reply.
<That's why I'm a developer and not a writer, I guess.> <g>. I was merely
trying to 1. express my frustration from the last meeting. It would have
been my first and I was genuinely interested in the XML lecture, but that
never happened for me. Everyone made a big deal out of 7:00pm and I waited
till 7:25  alone. It was very frustrating. and 2. I spend more time hacking
around in Linux and reading books and it would be nice if I could, just
once, actually sit down with people and work on cool stuff like this while
learning from them. Which is why I mentioned the LUG meetings. Most of the
time No one on the list gives answers just vague clues and that too is
frustrating. My real rant if there is one is that everyone on the complains
how no one takes us seriously. We need to get Linux out there to the people
and then they turn around and act like snobs.   So I'm sorry that you ended up
being at the end of my email blast Your one of the few good guys around here
and I appreciate it.
Later,
Ray Bowles