Cole Tuininga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Anybody have any thoughts?

What source file(s) declare (but not necessarily define)
glutBitmapCharacter?  It's gotta be declared somewhere, since you're
using C++...

What happens when you run "nm -A" on various libraries and grep for
glutBitmapCharacter?

Aren't linker errors fun?

Regards,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
ADVERTISEMENT:  On Sunday May 5th, I'm riding my bicycle 100 miles