[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ayup!  Me too! It's painful to go to work in the morning, knowing I'm
> stuck with a sucky monitor there.  Hmmm, maybe I'll make that a
> stipulation when the economy picks up.  I want 4 weeks vacation AND
> an SGI 1600SW monitor :)

One of the guys here at work just got a 20" Sony Flat panel to replace
his 15" flat panel (which he still keeps on his desk and runs as a
second monitor). Of course he did pay for these out of his own pocket.
(Can you tell he is single?).

Someday...

Rich

            • ... Paul Iadonisi
              • ... Benjamin Scott
            • ... Ben Boulanger
              • ... Ben Boulanger
              • ... Ken Ambrose
              • ... Ken Ambrose
              • ... Kenneth E. Lussier
              • ... Ken Ambrose
              • ... Kenneth E. Lussier
            • ... plussier
              • ... Richard Soule
              • ... Ken Ambrose
              • ... plussier
              • ... Jon 'maddog' Hall, Executive Director, Linux International
              • ... Bill Freeman
              • ... Jon 'maddog' Hall, Executive Director, Linux International
              • ... Benjamin Scott
              • ... Rich Cloutier
  • Re: Fun GNOME E... Cole Tuininga