Am Freitag, den 13.09.2019, 09:44 +0200 schrieb Alexandre Franke:
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 8:37 AM Daniel Mustieles García via gnome-
> i18n
> <gnome-i18n@gnome.org> wrote:
> > Images can be committed directly to the repo using command line ;-)
> >
> > MR will probably got rejected since maintainers do not take care of
> > translations directly. That task belong to us.
>
> Right. But we’re trying to move away from translators and
> coordinators
> needing direct git access and an MR was the correct thing to do in
> this case. We should educate the maintainers about that and the
> language coordinator should be pinged to review these MR.
>
> Christian, do you have a link to that MR please so we can explain the
> situation with our i18n hat on?

Hello Alexandre,

the MR is
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes/merge_requests/15/diffs

I just noticed that it actually was merged, despite the close message
saying "The changes were not merged into gnome-3-34". that was quite
misleading.

Before attempted to commit my updates using git CLI, but it failed. I
do not remember the error message, but it was not any obvious trivial
reason. I just tried to reproduce in order to paste the error message,
but as of now pushes into the repo are working for me.

So, all is fine.

Best regards
Christian