    jeff> any suggestions on how to do cejilla marks?

    Mats> I already answered that

    Mats> [EMAIL PROTECTED] said: When you set \property Voice
    Mats> . textstyle = "finger", you get a special font that only
    Mats> includes numbers, thats why you don't get the "CII" and
    Mats> "fine" you asked for in the .ly file. You could reset the
    Mats> property each time you want something else than fingerings
    Mats> unless you are willling to use the default textstyle also
    Mats> for fingerings.

i'd thought of that, but then what do you do when you need to attach
both a fingering and a cejilla mark to the same note?

is this what you were thinking?

  \property Voice . textstyle =  "roman"
  < [ fis^"CII"
  \property Voice . textstyle =  "finger"
  a, dis > g-2 ] e2.

that doesn't seem to work.

    Mats> /* 25 */ "acoustic guitar (nylon)"

thanks!

| jeff covey [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-669-4926 |
|    that money talks, i'll not deny; i heard it once, it said "good-bye."   |
|                                            -- richard armour               |