David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
> There won't be a single solution for everyone.

I agree.

> The webmaster of Mutopia is free to demand that the author assent to
> any conditions whatever and the author is free not to contribute.

True - so I think it's important that we come up with guidelines giving
everyone an idea of what will be accepted.  It would be very inconvenient
to create/enter a work, intending for it to go into Mutopia, only to find
that it can't go in because of disagreements about licensing.  It's fairer
and simpler for everyone if there are up-front guidelines.

David
--
A problem shared is a problem squared.