On 1st April, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> The copyright header field doesn't work anymore and if you
> use the footer field, you get the copyright notice on every
> page. Should I reintroduce some support for the copyright field
> and where should it then be placed? Maybe the placement at
> the bottom of the first page is the best after all.
> Chris, do you have any special preferences for the use in
> Mutopia?

I don't think the copyright field has ever printed anything on
the music (not up to Lily 1.2 anyway) - as far as Mutopia is
concerned it is used to fill in the copyright space on the website
index for each piece of music.

I'd have thought that the best option would be to leave the
copyright field off the printed page, but use the tagline to
include an appropriate copyright message. The footer field (new
in Lily 1.3 I believe) will soon be used to include a unique
identifier for each piece of music.

Chris

--

Chris Sawer - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mutopia maintainer