> Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 13:01:08 -0400
> From: David Raleigh Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> *============== Werner
> My message was: a CR-notice isn't *required* to make a work copyrighted
> ------------------

[...]
> You have people who can afford printers that print on *two sides* who
> complain about *wasted paper*?

It's the other way 'round. People which are so poor that they can
buy only a single side printer complain about empty pages provided for
those rich and beauty people who own a double-side printer :-)

[...]
> Why on earth do you want anyone to be able to print on two sides? Are
> you afraid of flak from the IBPT? (International Brotherhood of Page
> Turners ;-) Wait a minute, there really are page turners in the local
> musician's union.) [...]

Oh, I see your English is much better than mine.

> Music should be printed on *one* side and bound Japanese style in
> accordion fold. [...]

You are too lazy to find good places for turning?
You didn't see my A3-size editions with double side printing and
a bindung which I cannot name. But you have four A4-side pages
on one view, which can be used on a normal music stand.
You prefer primitive printing techniques, manually combining pages, ...

Then it's really important that a CR-notice is required.

-- Werner