On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 01:27:15PM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [snip]
> I've never seen this in my trumpet music. Key signature is used just the
> same as other instruments.

Ah! That's strange.  I've never seen key signatures with trumpets or
horns, but then again, I'm not familiar with them or orchestral scores
in general.  I've got the four Brahms concertos, Beethoven piano
concerto #4, Brahms' first symphony, and in all those scores the trumpets
have no key signature.  Music is full of riddles :-)

Greetings, Dirk.

--
Dirk Lattermann     | Information is not knowledge | Beauty is not love
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Knowledge is not wisdom      | Love is not music