>> Ok; I've just included kpathsea lib.  There's probably an environment
>> variable that should be set (TEXMF, VARTEXFONTS, TEXFONTS); or maybe
>> we even need a texmf.cnf file, Mark?

Works fine for me

You need to set a few environment variables. TEXMF is the important one.
I just used export TEXMF=/progra~1/texmf
VARTEXFONTS is useful if you have a localtexmf tree.

Alternatively you can set TEXMFCNF to point to a texmf.cnf file that has
the paths in.

Alternatively you can symlink your MikTex root to /usr/local/texmf (the
default)

I have tried all three ways and they work for me. How about anybody else?

>If you could make your compile-time configuration match
>the default MikTeX setup, it would probably work for
>most users. You might even be able to include a default
>ls-R file for the few files needed by Lilypond.

Seems a good idea. Is anybody using another flavour of Tex other than
MikTex on win32?

Mark

Mark Hindley

Director of the Music Centre