On 7/27/23 11:55 AM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
GnuCash won't let you make 'double entry errors'.

Well - I think I used the wrong term...

When i say "double entry" - I'm meaning having to manually enter transactions
from banking statements into accounting software.

I'd like to avoid that if possible just to avoid the mistakes.

Maybe it ultimately won't matter. Haven't decided yet.

Cheers,

 -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.